All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpying on US citizens is rising as corporations make big bucks selling info about our private lives to the government.
- Author BiographyHeidi Boghosian is the Executive Director of the National Lawyers Guild and oversees the legal defense of protesters and individuals targeted by the government. She co-hosts the program Law and Disorder based out of Pacifica radio network's WBAI, New York, and is broadcast to more than 25 states on over 42 stations. Selected writings by Boghosian include Punishing Protest (National Lawyers Guild 2007), Applying Restraints to Private Police(Missouri Law Review 2005), and The Assault on Free Speech, Public Assembly, and Dissent (North River Press 2004). Her books reviews have appeared in The Federal Lawyer and the New York Law Journal.
- Author(s)Heidi Boghosian
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCity Lights Open Media
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight285 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byLewis Lapham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.