All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdapted from the 2-million-copy U.S. bestseller All New Square Foot Gardening, this new edition brings the proven principles, easy system and guaranteed outcomes to British gardeners.
- Author BiographyBestselling author MEL BARTHOLOMEW was an engineer by profession and a gardener by weekend. Using his engineering expertise, he developed a system that yields 100% of the harvest in 20% of the space. Mel's method gained popularity and he has converted millions of gardeners worldwide to his method.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Most relevant reviews
- glttgtr_2zwcm1t...19 Apr, 2017by
Best Garden book
This book is full of good tips and advice for any gardener, it is the best gardening book I have bought in a long time. I have all ready put it to good use and it has made a huge difference to my small garden.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- catface.6011 Jun, 2013by
Excellent book, lots of ideas for small plots, very good value
Bought this book to grow my own vegetables and herbs in a small plot. Great book, it shows you how to plant and look after your plants in a very small area and utilise the space well. Great book for someone like me that it's not a experienced gardener. Would definitely recommend to anyone who want to grow their own veges.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49