Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number190
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 335 p.
- Weight858 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byPaolo Tombesi
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsQuantum Noise Reduction in Optical Systems.- Laser Stabilization Using Squeezed Light.- Pulsed Squeezed Light.- Quantum Fluctuations in Optical Measurements.- Squeezing Thermal Microwave Radiation.- Classical and Quantum Statistics in Partition of Highly Degenerate Light.- Giant Quantum Oscillators from Rydberg Atoms: Atomic Coherent States and their Squeezing from Rydberg Atoms.- Quantum Statistical Properties of Strongly Driven Atoms Coupled to Frequency-Dependent Reservoirs.- Generation and Detection of Subpoissonian Fields in Micromasers.- Phase Space, Correspondence Principle and Dynamical Phases: Photon Count Probabilities of Coherent and Squeezed States via Interfering Areas in Phase Space.- The Effect of Measurement on Interference in Phase-Space.- Squeezing in Optical Bistability.- Squeezed-Light Generation in Optical Waveguides.- Generation of Number-Phase Squeezed States.- Quantum Optics of Dielectric Media.- Gravitational Wave Detection and Quantum Optics.- Subharmonic Generation and Squeezing in a Damped Oscillator.- Mechanisms for the Generation of Nonclassical Light.- Interferometric Measurements Beyond the Shot-Noise Limit.- Realization of Measurement and the Standard Quantum Limit.- The Correlated Spontaneous Emission Laser: Theory and Recent Developments.- Multiphoton and Fractional-photon Squeezed States.- Squeezing in Fourth-Order Parametric Downconversion.- Group photo.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.