Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.62Trending at £11.55
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.62
- £5.06Trending at £5.32
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the publication of D W.
- Author BiographyMario Bertolini is the Professor of Child Neuropsychiatry and Director of the Winnicottian Studies Program at the University of Milan. Andreas Giannakoulas is President of the Italian Psychoanalytical Association and member of the British Psycho-Analytical Society. Max Hernandez is former Vice-President of the International Psycho-Analytical Association, and member of both the Peruvian and the British Psycho-Analytical Societies. Anthony Molino is General Editor of the 'Disseminations: Psychoanalysis in Contexts' series for Continuum books and Wesleyan University Press.
- Author(s)Anthony Molino
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content Notereferences
- Weight476 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndreas Giannakoulas,Mario Bertolini,Max Hernandez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.