Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA tiny country of outstanding natural beauty and incredible history, Sri Lanka has been charming visitors for years. Having been missing from the bookshelves for some time, Footprint's 5th edition Handbook has been thoroughly revised and updated with everything you need to know about travelling around this beautiful island.
- Author BiographySara Chare is a freelance editor and writer based in the UK. She was brought up in Luxembourg and has lived in Paris, Sydney and a number of UK towns and cities. Sara has travelled extensively in Australia, where she spent four months in a campervan compiling updates for Footprint's West Coast Australia Handbook, and has a enduring love of Asia. She recently updated Footprint's guide to Sri Lanka.
- Author(s)Sara Chare
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date17/06/2016
- Content Note8 pages full-colour photographs and 8 pages full-colour maps
- Weight25 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.