CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.36Trending at £8.98
- £8.25Trending at £10.98
- £7.76Trending at £9.01
- £5.59Trending at £7.98
- £5.25Trending at £7.98
- £7.09Trending at £8.98
- £7.72Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAlan Titterington presents the story of his ancestor John Titterington as he relates his adventures and misdeeds from the year of 1848. Beginning with the relocation of his family, from his mill operation in Halifax to the busy streets of York, John shares the details of the events that befell his family as well as the Bronte family.
- Author BiographyAlongside genealogical research, the author decided to write a story, based on fact, of a discovered friendship recorded in the diaries of Branwell Bronte, brother of the famous sisters, with his great-great-grandfather, John Titterington. A master's degree to sharpen his writing skills, plus appearances as a television background actor served as preparation for the visualisation of his story.
- Author(s)Alan Titterington
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.