All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Sheane examines the early texts of St Patrick, collated by Muirchu and Tirechan, and retraces the footsteps of a saint whose impact is still felt in Ireland more than 1,500 years after his death.
- Author BiographyMichael Steven Sheane was born in England in 1947. He was educated at Larne Grammar School and Orange's Academy, Belfast, a mixed Protestant and Catholic college, and attended Trinity College Dublin. A man from Ballygally on the Antrim Coast, he now lives in Antrim. His hobbies include stamp collecting, photography and walking. He contributes to press, radio and television on Ulster affairs. He also writes for Ireland's Own, and now combines writing with business.
- Author(s)Michael Sheane
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Weight80 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Trade paperback (UK),Laminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.