All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.14Trending at £7.37
- £4.30Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.30
- £13.39Trending at £18.09
- £12.64Trending at £15.95
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.97
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the Takagi Sugeno (TS) fuzzy model, this volume provides a range of methods and tools to design observers for nonlinear systems. Readers will find an in-depth theoretic analysis accompanied by illustrative examples and simulations of real-world systems.
- Author(s)Bart de Schutter,Robert Babuska,T. M. Guerra,Zsofia Lendek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number262
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteIX, 196 p.
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.