Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £34.55
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.50Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph describes new techniques necessary for the systematic control of systems design in the form of a stability theory and computationally feasible stability tests based on finite simulations and polynomial analysis.
- Author(s)David H. Owens,Eric Rogers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/05/1992
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number175
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVII, 201 p.
- Weight423 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.