Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.72
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- Author(s)Kiyohiro Ikeda,Makoto Ohsaki
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsGeneralized Sensitivity of Nonlinear Elastic Systems.- to Design Sensitivity Analysis.- Methods of Design Sensitivity Analysis.- Imperfection Sensitivity Analysis.- Optimization Methods for Stability Design.- Optimization Under Stability Constraints.- Optimal Structures Under Snapthrough Constraint.- Shape Optimization of Compliant Mechanisms.- Optimal Braced Frames with Coincident Buckling Loads.- Hilltop Branching Point I: Simple Bifurcation.- Hilltop Branching Point II: Multiple Bifurcations.- Hilltop Branching Point III: Degenerate.- Worst and Random Imperfections.- Worst Imperfection: Asymptotic Theory.- Worst Imperfection: Anti-optimization by LP and QP.- Worst Imperfection for Stable Bifurcation.- Random Imperfections: Theory.- Random Imperfections of Elasto-Plastic Solids.- Random Imperfections: Higher-Order Analysis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.