Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.39
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.15
- £15.72Trending at £16.92
- £18.04Trending at £18.51
- £14.33Trending at £23.03
About this product
- DescriptionWhile conceptually elegant, the generic formulations of nonlinear model predictive control are not ready to use for the stabilization of relatively fast systems. This book presents a successful approach to this problem based on a co-operation between structural considerations and on-line optimization.
- Author BiographyMazen Alamir has published many times in peer-reviewed journals (including several times in Automatica and Control Engineering Practice). He holds two patents concerning the remote localisation and estimation of speed for a moving vehicle. Doctor Alamir is a member of the IFAC technical committee on nonlinear control and, as such, has a good profile among his fellow control engineers, he is also the co-ordinator of the French CNRS workgroup on nonlinear predictive control and is a member of the French National Universities Council.
- Author(s)Mazen Alamir
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 339
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note102 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.