All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the financial market turmoil rocking investments around the globe, market watchers say we're in a Minsky moment, where financial crisis is inevitable. This book is suitable for money managers, traders, and economists.
- Author BiographyHyman P. Minsky, Ph.D., was an American economist who studied under Joseph Schumpeter and Wassily Leontief. He taught economics at Washington University, University of California--Berkeley, Brown University, and Harvard University. Minsky joined the Jerome Levy Economics Institute of Bard College as a distinguished scholar in 1990, where he continued his research and writing until a few months before his death in October, 1996. His two seminal books were Stabilizing an Unstable Economy and John Maynard Keynes.
- Author(s)Hyman P. Minsky
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight753 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.