All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.29
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.11
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.21
- £14.93Trending at £22.92
- £16.56Trending at £20.30
About this product
- Author(s)Erich Hausler,Harald Luschgy
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- Series TitleProbability Theory and Stochastic Modelling
- Series Part/Volume Number74
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteX, 228 p.
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- 1.Weak Convergence of Markov Kernels.- 2.Stable Convergence.- 3.Applications.- 4.Stability of Limit Theorems.- 5.Stable Martingale Central Limit Theorems.- 6.Stable Functional Martingale Central Limit Theorems.- 7.A Stable Limit Theorem with Exponential Rate.- 8.Autoregression of Order One.- 9.Branching Processes.- A. Appendix.- B. Appendix.- Bibliography.
- Author BiographyErich Haeusler studied mathematics and physics at the University of Bochum from 1972 to 1978. He received his doctorate in mathematics in 1982 from the University of Munich. Since 1991 he has been Professor of Mathematics at the University of Giessen, where he teaches probability and mathematical statistics. Harald Luschgy studied mathematics, physics and mathematical logic at the Universities of Bonn and Munster. He received his doctorate in mathematics in 1976 from the University of Munster. He held visiting positions at the Universities of Hamburg, Bayreuth, Dortmund, Oldenburg, Passau and Wien and was a recipient of a Heisenberg grant from the DFG. Since 1995 he is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Trier where he teaches probability and mathematical statistics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.