Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £66.18Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £28.14Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2003 book deals with two fundamental problems in low-dimensional topology with an eye on wider context.
- Author(s)F.E.A. Johnson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2003
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number301
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.