All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the quilter how to create unique one-of-a-kind designs in fabrics to compliment their personal taste and lifestyle.
- Author BiographyAnnie's is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. Annie's books are sold through independent retailers and major chain stores worldwide. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note35 colour
- Weight159 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byCarolyn S Vagts
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £10.11Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.