All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionBy illustrating sound evaluation practices with realistic examples, this book provides an essential guide to each aspect of analyzing staff development programmes in schools. The author pays special attention to the process of selecting an evaluation team, the responsibilities of the team and implementing the team's recommendations.
- Author(s)Terry W. Mullins
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEssential Tools for Educators series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.