All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.45Trending at £4.52
- £4.72Trending at £4.85
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
About this product
- DescriptionShow students how to make progress towards Cambridge Checkpoint and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 7 and offers a range of practice exercises to consolidate and extend students' learning.
- Author BiographyMike Gould is a former Head of English and an experienced author who has written over 150 books and other resources for teachers and students, including GCSE and IGCSE textbooks and digital support material. He has also been a Senior Lecturer in English and Education, teaching the history of the English language, creative writing and how to apply new technologies to the English classroom.
- Author(s)Julia Burchell,Mike Gould
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/01/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Cambridge Checkpoint English
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight230 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.