Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £11.98
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
- £4.58Trending at £5.48
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to understand professional theater finances through the use of the tools and metaphors of the business world. It covers topics such as the risks and returns on Broadway in the early 21st century, the financial organization of theater performances, and comparisons between the business models of commercial theater and not-for-profit theater.
- Author BiographyTim Donahue holds an M.B.A. from the University of South Carolina, where he recently retired from the Department of Theatre and Dance as the director of marketing and development after nearly ten years. Jim Patterson is the author of Stage Directing and the coauthor of Theatre in the Secondary School Classroom and the seventh and eighth editions of The Enjoyment of Theatre. Patterson retired as a Distinguished Professor of Theatre from the University of South Carolina. A member of the Stage Directors and Choreographers Society, he has earned numerous awards for his work as a director and educator.
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.