All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the development of the Saturn launch vehicle that took Americans to the moon in the 1960s and 1970s. It not only tells the story of the research and development of the Saturn rockets and the people who designed them but also recounts the stirring exploits of their operations.
- Author(s)Roger E. Bilstein
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note138 b&w photographs, 40 tables, notes, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.