Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn Staging a Musical, Matthew White describes all the elements involved in putting on a musical production, including: how to choose the right show, budgets and schedules, auditions, rehearsals, and performances.
- Author BiographyMatthew White has appeared in many musicals and is also a regular guest director at Mountview Theatre School and The Royal Academy of Music.
- Author(s)Matthew White
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/1999
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.