All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the state of democracy in the region? Are the countries of the Western Balkans stuck somewhere between authoritarianism and genuine democracy? What are the remaining obstacles to state building? What effect has the crisis had on young people in the Western Balkans? This title deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyClaire Gordon is a Teaching Fellow in East European Politics at the European Institute of the London School of Economics and Political Science (United Kingdom) Marko Kmezic is a Senior Researcher at the Centre for South East European Studies at the University of Graz (Austria). Jasmina Opardija is the Programme Manager of the Regional Research Promotion Programme (RRPP) in the Western Balkans at the Interfaculty Institute for Central and Eastern Europe, University of Fribourg. She holds an MA in East European Studies from the Free University of Berlin.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Studies on Central and Eastern Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byClaire Gordon,Jasmina Opardija-Susnjar,Marko Kmezic
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.