All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe single most readily readable source of information on psychopharmacology, covering disease and drug mechanisms in one highly illustrated volume.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Stahl is Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego, USA and Honorary Visiting Senior Fellow in Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge, UK. He has conducted various research projects awarded by the National Institute of Mental Health, the Veterans Administration and the pharmaceutical industry. Author of more than 350 articles and chapters, Dr Stahl is the author of the bestsellers Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology and The Prescriber's Guide.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Stahl
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note588 colour illus. 57 tables
- Weight1340 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Muntner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.91
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.