All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the making of a stained glass window, its iconography and architectural context, the patrons and collectors, and the challenges of restoration and display. This title features works from Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, and Netherlands, and covers a range of subjects from religious scenes to heraldic panels and secular scenes.
- Author BiographyVirginia Chieffo Raguin is distinguished professor of humanities at the College of the Holy Cross, Massachusetts, and a member of the International Corpus Vitrearum.
- Author(s)Virginia Chieffo Raguin
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note80 full-colour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.11
- £7.98Trending at £8.07
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.