All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £5.90Trending at £9.98
- £7.79Trending at £9.96
- £8.99Trending at £16.94
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2005 study, leading international experts challenge many assumptions about Stalin from his early life to the Cold War years.
- Author BiographySarah Davies is LECTURER in HISTORY at the UNIVERSITY OF DURHAM. She is THE AUTHOR OF POPULAR OPINION IN STALIN'S RUSSIA: TERROR, PROPAGANDA AND DISSENT 1934-1941 (1997). James Harris is LECTURER in HISTORY at the UNIVERSITY OF Leeds. He is the author of The Great Urals: Regionalism and the Evolution of the Soviet System (1999).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJames Harris,Sarah Davies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.