All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh analytical overview of the complex social formation ruled over by Stalin and his henchmen from the late 1920s to the early 1950s, drawing on declassified archival materials, interviews with former Soviet citizens, old and new memoirs, and personal diaries, as well as the best of sixty years of scholarship.
- Author BiographyMark Edele is Associate Professor of History at the University of Western Australia and is the author of Soviet Veterans of the Second World War. A Popular Movement in an Authoritarian Society, 1941-1991 (2008), which is also published by Oxford University Press.
- Author(s)Mark Edele
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleOxford Histories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width141 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.