All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRory MacLean's uncle and aunt lived in a rambling house filled with animals in Potsdam. The author visited them as he passed through Berlin and when he told his aunt of his intention to travel along the line of the old Iron Curtain, she decided to accompany him - with her pet pig.
- PrizesWinner of Yorkshire Post Literary Award Best First Work Category 1992.
- Author(s)Rory MacLean
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/03/1993
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Notemap, port.
- Weight170 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.