Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £20.30Trending at £20.68
- £3.85Trending at £5.81
- £6.79Trending at £9.95
- £4.48Trending at £4.56
- £10.79Trending at £11.92
- £13.39Trending at £19.99
- £6.14Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionStalin's Singing Spy follows the life of Nadezhda Plevitskaya, who achieved fame as one of Nicholas II's favorite singers and infamy as one of Stalin's agents. The first Western biography and the first to reconstruct her sensationalized trial for kidnapping a White Army general, this book provides a fascinating window into Soviet-era espionage.
- Author BiographyPamela A. Jordan is assistant professor of politics and global affairs at Southern New Hampshire University. Her publications include Defending Rights in Russia: Lawyers, the State, and Legal Reform in the Post-Soviet Era.
- Author(s)Pamela A. Jordan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note24 black & white halftones
- Weight621 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.