Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen J. Morewitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight266 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. 1. Stalking and Role Relationship. 2. Cyberstalking: Child and Adult Victims. 3. Characteristics of Victims and Offenders. 4. The Impact of Stalking. 5. Non-legal Responses to Stalking. 6. Stalking Law and Victims' Use of the Courts. 7. Police Intervention. 8. Treatment and Incarceration. Conclusion. Appendix A - Research Methods. Appendix B - Selected Cases. Tables. References. Author Index. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.