CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.85
- £27.92Trending at £30.36
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.86
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £16.71Trending at £17.80
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis video-based educational program shows teachers of students in Grades 4-6 how to create a powerfully positive learning environment in which all students feel respected. Individual STAND TALL Teacher's Manuals can be ordered as needed to accommodate your group.
- Author BiographySuzanne W. Peck, educator, author, and consultant, designs and leads training programs for culturally diverse audiences of all ages. After public school teaching assignments in Chicago, Illinois, and Lexington, Massachusetts, Suzanne began leading teacher training programs with Interaction Associates in San Francisco, California and teaching courses in Education and Communication Studies at Dominican University in San Rafael, California. Teacher training programs led to corporate training programs, and Suzanne joined Towers Perrin (now Towers Watson), a management consulting firm with 14,000 consultants in offices around the world. Suzanne founded and led the company's training practice, with a technical focus on equal employment opportunity, diversity, and harassment. Suzanne became a principal and led the firm's Human Resources and Communication line of business. Suzanne has worked with Fortune 500 companies to manage diversity and change for more than 30 years. At organizations from McDonald's to Disney to University of Chicago Hospitals to GE, she has partnered with executives to develop educational programs and create team approaches both nationally and internationally. In addition to consulting, Suzanne has taught diversity within Northwestern University's Media Management Center, an executive education program led by faculty of the Kellogg School of Management and the Medill School of Journalism. A sought-after public speaker and trainer, she has won many awards for creative excellence in communication and training programs, including the International Association of Business Communicators and the U.S. Industrial Film & Video Festival. Suzanne co-authored RUFF: A Lost Dog Tale, 5 Great Strategies to Manage Change at Work and Beyond with Penelope Wong. She participated in the development of I'm In Charge, a health care consumer-assertiveness education program used by more than one million employees in 400 companies; Expect the Best, starring Phylicia and Ahmad Rashad; How to Make Meetings Work, now in its ninth printing; and Boomerang, an EEO training program used by half of the Fortune 500.
- Author(s)Suzanne W. Peck
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 DVD video and 1 Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.