All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this highly-anticipated, detailed revision of a classic work, authors Jim Supica and Richard Nahas present a fully annotated identification and price guide to the world of Smith & Wesson - revolvers, semi-autos, shotguns, rifles, military arms and other collectibles.
- Author BiographyJim Supica is the Director of the NRA Museums, including the NRA National Firearms Museum in Fairfax VA and the NRA National Sporting Arms Museum at Bass Pro Shops in Springfield MO. He is the author or co-author of numerous books and articles on antique and collectible guns and firearms history. He co-hosts the NRA Gun Gurus TV show on Outdoor Channel, and appears regularly on American Rifleman TV, NRA News, and Gun Stories. Jim has appeared as a firearms expert on shows on History, PBS, CSPAN, Travel and Military Channels among others. Jim is a former member of the NRA Board of Directors, and Past President of both the S&W Collectors Association and the Missouri Valley Gun Collectors Association.
- Author(s)Jim Supica,Richard Nahas
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/11/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2064 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.