Consider these sponsored items
- £7.78Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lively deconstruction of statistical lies we so easily lap up and the damage they do, bringing into stark relief the fraud that surrounds us all.
- Author BiographyGary Smith received his PhD in Economics from Yale University and taught there for seven years. He is the Fletcher Jones Professor of Economics at Pomona College in Claremont, California. This is his first book for general readers.
- Author(s)Gary Smith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Weight312 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.