CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised with the latest data, methods, and codes, the new edition of this practical resource contains more than 5000 specific, step-by-step calculation procedures for solving both common and uncommon engineering problems quickly and easily.
- Author BiographyTyler G. Hicks, PE, is a consulting engineer and a successful engineering book author. He has worked in plant design and operation in a variety of industries, taught at several engineering schools, and lectured both in the United States and abroad. Mr. Hicks holds a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cooper Union School of Engineering in New York. He is the author or coauthor of more than 20 books in engineering and related fields, including Civil Engineering Formulas, Handbook of Mechanical Engineering Calculations, Handbook of Energy Engineering Calculations, and Structural Engineering Formulas.
- Author(s)Tyler G. Hicks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight1832 g
- Width195 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.