All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an increasing need to understand how women will prioritize or integrate the many roles and possibilities now available to them. This book looks at the fundamental pressures that influence the career and personal life decisions that high-achieving women make.
- Author BiographyMarian N. Ruderman is a research scientist at the Center for Creative Leadership in Greensboro, North Carolina, where she studies the career development of women and the impact of diversity on management development processes. She has written widely on these topics in reports, book chapters, scientific journals, and popular magazines. Patricia J. Ohlott is a research associate at the Center for Creative Leadership. Her current research interests include the career development of women managers and issues relating to the management of diversity in organizations. She has published in professional journals, books, reports, and popular magazines.
- Author(s)Marian N. Ruderman,Patricia J. Ohlott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2002
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight457 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.