All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £2.95Trending at £4.62
- £9.03Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionStanislavski's essays on opera, focusing on Russian classics, including Boris Gudonovn and The Queen of Spades, as well as La Boheme.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Reynolds Hapgood is the translator on Stanislavski's An Actor Prepares, Building a Character and Creating a Role, all published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Constantin Stanislavski,Pavel Rumyantsev
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.