All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite living through some of the most dramatic changes of the twentieth century, Stanley Anderson CBE (1884-1966) created a vision of an essentially timeless English rural tradition in his etchings and woodcuts. This title tells his story.
- Author BiographyRobert Meyrick is head of the School of Art and keeper of the School of Art Museum and Collections at Aberystwyth University, Wales.
- Author(s)Harry Heuser,Robert Meyrick
- PublisherRoyal Academy of Arts
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintRoyal Academy of Arts
- Content Note260 colour illustrations
- Weight1410 g
- Width225 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
Most relevant reviews
- geewat23 Sep, 2016by
While the book is comprehensive, could have done with a paper back copy.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £22.69Trending at £24.69
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £9.49Trending at £10.49
- £18.64Trending at £19.99
- £13.33Trending at £14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.