Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.52Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe American philosopher Stanley Cavell (b 1926) is a secular Jew by his own admission fascinated with Christ, yet his outlook on religion in general is ambiguous. Probing the secular and religious in Cavell's thought, this book explains that Cavell, while often parting ways with Christianity, continues to return to Christianity.
- Author BiographyEspen Dahl is Associate Professor of Systematic Theology at the UiT The Arctic University of Norway. He is author of Phenomenology and the Holy: Religious Experience after Husserl and In Between: The Holy Beyond Modern Dichotomies.
- Author(s)Espen Dahl
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- Series TitleIndiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.