All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the subject of commercial property management, estates, private sector estates, public sector estates, policy, commercial leases, professional practice, acquisition, disposal and lettings. This book covers property management and professional practice in a practical way with reference to legal cases.
- Author BiographyAnthony Banfield trained with the District Valuer's Office and, since qualifying in 1973, has worked in local government, private practice and for a property company. Whilst with the latter, he gained considerable experience of rent reviews as well as the management and refurbishment of a large covered shopping centre before being actively involved in the Chelsea Harbour development. He was Managing Director of a property asset management company specialising in the management of property portfolios throughout the UK for privately owned property companies. He is particularly interested in the development of valuation methods and the further use of electronic media in distance education. He is also a tutor at the College of Estate Management, UK.
- Author(s)Anthony Banfield
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEstates Gazette Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.