All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe Star Decades: American Culture/American Cinema series is now available as a ten-volume set: Movie Stars from the 1910s to the 2000s. Each volume presents original essays that analyse the movie star against the background of American cultural history.
- Author BiographyAdrienne L. McLean is a professor of film studies at the University of Texas at Dallas. She is also the author of Dying Swans and Madmen and the co-editor of Headline Hollywood: A Century of Film ScandalMurray Pomerance is a professor and chair in the department of sociology at Ryerson University.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleStar Decades: American Culture/American Cinema
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edited byAdrienne L. McLean,Murray Pomerance
- Edition StatementThis is a 10 volume paperback set
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.