All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £41.08
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all major genres of entertainment, this book provides an overview of the artistic, business and legal aspects of the entertainment industry. It features interviews with some of the prominent attorneys in the country practicing in entertainment law today, and interviews with experienced industry professionals in the world of entertainment.
- Author BiographyRichard Warren Rappaport practices in entertainment, arts and sports law domestically and internationally, including motion pictures, television, music, theater, the classical arts, the literary arts, the fine arts, sports, fashion, media, intellectual property, and the Internet. He also practices in media law, communications law, corporate law, and international law and trade.
- Author(s)Richard Warren Rappaport
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight267 g
- Width126 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.