Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.03Trending at £4.06
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this book, both of them psychologists and Trekkers, use Star Trek stories to describe the relationship between the mind and the brain, the complex connections between emotion and reason, the working of the senses and the changeability of the brain.
- Author BiographyROBERT SEKULER is the Jesse and Louis Salvage Professor of Psychology at Brandeis University. His research has focused on motion perception and perceptual function in older people. RANDOLPH BLAKE is Professor of Psychology at Vanderbilt University and a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the American Psychological Society. He is the co-author, with Robert Sekuler, of Perception, a textbook.
- Author(s)Randolph Blake,Robert Sekuler
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations, notes, glossary, index
- Weight341 g
- Width145 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.