All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrochet your favourite classic Star Wars characters with 12 step-by-step illustrated patterns - and everything you need to make two characters!
- Author BiographyAfter the great success of her book Star Wars Crochet, Lucy Collin has come up with Even More Star Wars characters for you to bring to life. Lucy Collin learned to crochet as a child, taught by her grandmother. But it wasn't until she had children of her own and discovered she could use her slightly rusty crochet skills to create amigurumi characters and cute toys that her obsession was born. Nine years later, Lucy has combined her passion for designing creatures and characters with her love of science fiction and fantasy. She has published patterns in magazines such as Inside Crochet and Crochet Gifts and created the patterns for the book Hollywood Crochet. Lucy Collin lives in West Sussex, England.
- Author(s)Lucy Collin
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleStar Wars Crochet
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight470 g
- Width254 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Contained items statementContains Other merchandise and Paperback
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.84Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.