All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJedi apprentices and little princesses will delight in this (heart)felt retelling of the Star Wars saga
- Author BiographyJack and Holman Wang are twin brothers who grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia. They first began writing and illustrating books together in the third grade. Jack earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in creative writing from the University of Arizona and a Ph.D. in English with an emphasis in creative writing from Florida State University, where his major area was the history of the novel. He is an Associate Professor in the Department of Writing at Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, where he specialises in fiction writing and has served as Chair. Jack is currently on sabbatical, spending the 2014-2015 academic year at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England on a writing fellowship. Holman is a former middle-school teacher and corporate lawyer. He has an education degree, a masters degree (architecture history) and a law degree, all from the University of British Columbia. He is the author of Bathroom Stuff, a nonfiction coffee table book on the history of everything in your bathroom, published by SourceBooks in 2001. His work has been featured in newspapers and on TV and radio, including NPR and the CBC. He left his job as a lawyer in late 2012 to pursue children's writing and illustration full-time.Jack has 2 young daughters, ages 6 and 4. Holman has a 5-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son. Jack and Holman both love reading to their children, and they're both eager to introduce the Star Wars universe to their kids through Star Wars: Epic Yarns.
- Author(s)Holman Wang
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.