All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.63Trending at £2.16
- £6.11Trending at £6.24
- £2.57Trending at £2.74
- £10.43Trending at £11.02
- £21.48Trending at £29.62
- £9.78Trending at £13.99
- £6.89Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn East Texas widow, determined to start over, inherits a rundown motel. When her first guest is her dead husband's mistress, pregnant and stricken with polio, a change of plans leads to a change of heart.
- Author BiographyCarla Stewart's writing reflects her passion for times gone by. She launched her writing career in 2002 when she earned the coveted honor of being invited to attend Guidepost's Writers Workshop in Rye, New York. Since then, her articles have appeared in Guideposts, Angels on Earth and several regional magazines and anthologies. Carla received two American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) Genesis awards for unpublished authors. The novel that won in 2007 went on to become her first published novel-Chasing Lilacs which has garnered many rave reviews including a Starred Review from Publishers Weekly and 4 1/2 stars from Romantic Times Reviews. Her second novel, Broken Wings, releases in June 2011. Carla graduated from the University of Oklahoma and worked as a registered nurse for a number of years. She and her engineer husband are the parents of four married sons and relish the adventures of their six grandchildren. She enjoys a good cup of coffee, great books and weekend getaways with her husband.
- Author(s)Carla Stewart
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight266 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.