All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarfish are amazing creatures! They can replace limbs and even use seawater as blood! In this book, you can learn what they eat and how they survive in the big ocean.
- Author BiographyGail Saunders-Smith is an assistant education professor at Youngstown State University in Ohio. She is also an independent staff developer, writer, and editor. She presents nationally at conferences on literacy development and instruction and has written numerous articles, children's non-fiction books, and professional resources. Gail holds a B.S. and M.A. in Early Childhood Education from Kent State University and a M.S. in Administration and Supervision from Youngstown State University. She completed post-graduate work at The Ohio State University and earned a Ph.D. in curriculum and instruction from The University of Akron. Gail is a former classroom teacher, Reading Recovery Teacher Leader, and Reading/Language Arts K-12 Supervisor and Coordinator of State and Federal Programs for the Summit County ESC. Mari Schuh is the author of more than 150 nonfiction children's books, covering topics from tomatoes to tornadoes. She has written numerous articles for daily newspapers and has presented at the West Virginia Book Festival. Mari lives in Wisconsin with her husband, Joe, and their house rabbit, Kindle.
- Author(s)Mari Schuh
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePebble Plus: Sea Life
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £5.79Trending at £7.99
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.