Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the late '90s and party-girl Frankie Cavanagh has just started working as a trader, experiencing life on the trading floor in all its sweaty, adrenalin-fuelled madness, for the first time. She is determined to fit in with the boys - she works hard, plays hard and gives as good as she gets. Frankie fancies her American boss, Tom.
- Author BiographyNicola Monaghan graduated from the University of York in 1992, and went on to teach for several years before taking a job in the City of London. A career in finance took her to New York, Paris and Chicago, before she gave it all up in 2001 to return to her home town and pursue an MA in creative writing at Nottingham Trent University. The Killing Jar, Nicola's first novel, was inspired by the lives she witnessed on the council estates where she grew up - it won a Betty Trask Award and the Author's Club First Novel Award. She is currently Fellow of the National Academy of Writing, based at UCE Birmingham, where she runs the diploma course in Creative Writing with a professional focus.
- Author(s)Nicola Monaghan
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Out-of-print date02/12/2010
- Weight296 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.