Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £28.71Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.32Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Moore's illustrated month-by-month guide to astronomy with the naked eye.
- Author BiographyPatrick Moore, host of the monthly television show The Sky at Night since 1957, is a distinguished and prolific author of more than 70 astronomy books. He has served as President of the British Astronomical Association. His contributions to the public understanding of astronomy have been marked by special awards from the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, the Italian Astronomical Society, and the Royal Astronomical Society. Patrick Moore is a great enthusiast, always encouraging anyone with an interest in the night sky to get out and observe.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2000
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note133 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.