All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intimate look at the horses, some almost household names, that have helped Ian Stark MBE become one of the most popular and well-known figures in the international eventing world.
- Author(s)Ian Stark,Jenny Stark,Kate Green,etc.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication31/03/2000
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date11/06/2002
- Content Note100 colour halftones, index
- Weight708 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £5.19Trending at £6.77
- £20.30Trending at £20.74
- £3.85Trending at £5.83
- £4.48Trending at £4.95
- £6.90Trending at £7.93
- £11.17Trending at £14.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.