Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who find the human body to be a fascinating biological machine, look no further! Compiled are some of the best drawings taken from the famous book of anatomy, Gray's Anatomy (1858), by the late anatomist and surgeon, Henry Gray. With more than 85 illustrations to color, it's easy to understand what goes on inside you!
- Author BiographyHenry Gray's original Gray's Anatomy has remained a top anatomical resource for students over the past 100 years. It was published in England in 1858 and includes 1,247 detailed illustrations. Gray felt that the curriculum for medical information lacked comprehensive details of anatomical information (since medical books were usually small and pocket-sized at the time) thus his idea of creating a larger illustrated medical textbook.
- Author(s)Freddy Stark
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintRunning Press Kids
- Weight426 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.09Trending at £21.50
- £9.88Trending at £12.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £2.99Trending at £3.94
- £11.82Trending at £14.99
- £4.80Trending at £5.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.