All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.93
- £3.76Trending at £3.84
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionDid you know that emotions boost our memory? Or that small muscle exercises help the brain develop? This book offers simple, straightforward ways to boost brain power with active exploration, repetition, sensory exploration, and direct experience. It offers explanations on how and why these activities help the brain develop.
- Author BiographyPam Schiller is an expert in early childhood development, a saught-after speaker, and a best-selling author.
- Author(s)Pam Schiller
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight544 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.