CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.22
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.35Trending at £4.82
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of spinning is growing in popularity as knitters, new and experienced, want to make their own yarn. All it takes is some fluff, a spindle or wheel, and a little practice! Maggie Casey veteran spinning teacher, takes complete novices to competent spinners in Start Spinning.
- Author BiographyMaggie Casey is a co-owner of Shuttles, Spindles, and Skeins, in Boulder, Colorado, where she teaches Beginning Spinning on a Wheel, Drop Spindle Spinning, and Spinning 2, among other subjects. Besides teaching at her shop, Maggie has taught at guilds and wool festivals in the western United States. She has been a skein judge at the Taos Wool Festival and Estes Park Wool Market and was the juror for Roving the Range at Convergence 2004. Her articles have appeared in Spin-Off and been reprinted in Knitters Review. She has been addicted to spinning for thirty years. She holds Part I of the Handweavers Guild of America's Certificate of Excellence in Handspinning and has taught at the Spin-Off Autumn Retreat (SOAR) for the past six years. There have been rare but confirmed sightings of T-shirts reading, Maggie taught me to spin. She lives and spins in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Maggie Casey
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.